I was given a gift card as payment for this post. No other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.
Super Bowl LI is coming up on February 5th, 2017 and On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina wants you to be prepared. Having a Super Bowl party is super fun but you always want to make sure you have enough food (and the right food) to serve your guests. I’ve never known what to serve when it comes to having an adult party (because I’m always throwing kids parties of course) so I happy to know what On the Border has my back.
Think about it: Instead of heading to the store to buy chips and salsa… and trying to come up with the perfect recipe everyone will love, why not order something from On the Border.
You can take their pick from a number of authentic-Mexican platters – like the Combo Supremo that comes with wings, empanadas, stuffed jalapeños AND mini-quesadillas (Feeds 6-8). Order some of these crowd-pleasers today to try them out:
- Combo Supremo – Texas Wings, choice of beef or chicken empanadas, firecracker stuffed jalapenos, and chicken mini-quesadillas. Served with ranch dressing and queso. Serves 6 to 8 people.
- Mini Brisket Burritos by the dozen – warm flour tortillas stuffed with slow-roasted brisket filling
- Mexican Sampler – chicken mini-quesadillas, chicken flautas, choice of beef or chicken chimichangas –served with original queso. Serves 6 to 8 people.
- 5-Layer dip – stacked layers of refried beans, fresh guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, shredded cheese & jalapenos served with freshly made tortilla chips. Serves 15 to 20 people.
- Tacos by the dozen – choice of southwest chicken or brisket filling
- NEW! OTB’s House Margarita Canteen – OTB’s signature margarita mix in a party-sized canteen. Just add your favorite tequila and serve. Makes 1 gallon of prepared margaritas (15 to 20 servings).
Orders can be made online and picked up from a local restaurant in as little as 30 minutes. All online orders of $100 or more qualify for 20% off by entering the promo code FOOTBALL20 when completing the order (This code is valid from now until Feb 5th, 2017).