This is a sponsored post brought to you by Jerome Village. All opinions are my own.
Looking for a new home in around the Columbus area but unsure of where to start? I know the feeling. Best thing to do is to just get out there, start looking and get your feet wet. What’s an easy way to do that? And Open House!
There is a great open house for you to check out this weekend!
- Arrowwood Neighborhood – 3 Pillar Homes – 10602 Arrowwood Drive
- Arrowwood Neighborhood – Compass Homes – 10626 Arrowwood Drive
- Courtyards at Jerome Village – Epcon Communities – 10312 Silverbell Drive
- Dogwood Neighborhood – Rockford Homes – 7157 Dogwood Dr.
- Dogwood Neighborhood – Schottenstein Homes – 7163 Dogwood Dr.
- Eversole Run Neighborhood – Coppertree Homes – 11363 Winterberry Dr.
- Wren Wood Neighborhood – Fischer Homes – 8005 Lilium Way
- Bob Webb Homes – 7211 Craigens Ct.
More information about Jerome Village:
Located in Jerome Township within the Dublin City School District, Jerome Village is a 1,500-acre residential community that will eventually include more than 2,200 single-family homes and 1.5 million square feet of commercial office and retail space. The design of each of the 12 existing neighborhoods within Jerome Village carefully integrates the site’s rural integrity. Close to 600 acres of woodlands, meadows and natural green space has been preserved and protected. The community’s parks, tree-lined parkways, wetlands, creeks, and ponds serve as stunning natural anchors. The nature trails and walking paths throughout the community tie into the Glacier Ridge Metro Park and provide more miles of fun, exercise, and natural beauty.
Stop by, check it out and get started on your home search! Remember, Pasquale’s Pizza and Pub will be open to the public during the event. Also, don’t miss this: Attendees can enter a drawing at each model home visited for a chance to win a Columbus Zoo membership.