This is a post sponsored by Nutrisystem. I am part of the #NsNation Blogger program. All opinions are my own.
I’ve finished 4 weeks of Nutrisystem.
I’ve been asked a couple questions on my journey since most people are very interested in the food and the amount of weight I’m losing. I’m so glad I get the opportunity to share as often as I can. Also, I hope I can help someone else in their journey to lose weight.
Since I was asked, I covered the unboxing of the newest order that came last week. If you missed it on Instagram, I’ve combined my “stories” in the youtube video below. But, I can highlight my 5 favorite meals below:
- Cinnamon Roll: This is one of my favorite breakfast meals. I’ve ordered 4 of them this past order so I can have one a week. You warm it up and it tastes like you are eating one of those super unhealthy rolls but you aren’t. Make sure you order Cinnamon Roll and not Cinnamon bun: 2 different things.
- Three Cheese Chicken: Chicken Noodles and a cheese sauce for lunch? Totally delicious. I’ve even poured it over the veggie I’m eating with lunch to give them some flavor as well. I found that you have to make sure you follow the directions to get the consistency needed when eating.
- Loaded Potato: Another lunch meal. I do love a good potato, especially a loaded potato with tons of sour cream. This potato helps me hit that craving without feeling guilty.
- Stuffed Chicken breast: They offer 2 different stuffed chicken. Mushroom stuffed and Broccoli and cheese: This is offered for dinner. I love them both. I mean, I would eat chicken anytime but these both have flavor and what you need. It comes frozen and is still juicy after warming.
- Chocolate Brownie Sundae: By far my favorite dessert. I do love ice cream so anything ice cream helps keep my cravings at bay. It has all the taste to keep you on your diet so you can reach your goal.
Check out the Nutrisystem website to see what meals you’d love! I’m also going to make sure to use the Leaf more often and make something that my family can eat with me and everyone enjoy! If this is your first time seeing a Nutrisystem post, welcome! You can catch all my posts here.