Now that I have you armed with IMODIUM from Walmart, time to fix another problem around the holiday season: find a recipe to make before (or after) the big holiday meal! Personally, I’d love something simple because when you are hosting the big meal, it can be hard to cook something else that takes a long time. So check out the recipe below for Easy Chicken Parmesan and also head here to check out some other thanksgiving recipes.
Easy Chicken Parmesan
Click here to print recipe
- Frozen chicken breast fillets (cooked as directed)
- your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Provolone cheese slices
- Cook spaghetti as directed.
- Add some spaghetti sauce to the top of the chicken breast fillet. Break the cheese slices in half and place on top of the chicken. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes (to melt the cheese)
- Pour the leftover spaghetti sauce onto the spaghetti noodles.
- Plate your delicious dinner.