Our family was given passes to the LEGO BrickUniverse Convention in exchange for this post. No other compensation was given. All opinions are my own.
Legos are one of my boys’ favorite toys. I’ve watched them build me things since they were little. It’s funny: they have been going to the store and picking out Lego sets since I could remember. So, of course, we’d want to head to the LEGO BrickUniverse Convention coming to the Greater Columbus Convention Center on August 20 & 21 2016.
The LEGO BrickUniverse Convention will offer children of all ages an opportunity to build, create and enjoy an immersive LEGO experience through engaging play areas, family-oriented building activities and more.
Want to know some of the featured activities?
- Challenge Zone: show off their creative building skills in this emceed challenge
- Building Zones: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
- LEGO DUPLO: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations
- Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
- LEGO Architecture: Build intricate and detailed LEGO models using thousands of white LEGO Architecture bricks
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and goodies
- Fan Zone: with creations from some of the world’s best LEGO Fan Builders
- BRICK Theater: learn from LEGO experts, artists, master builders, and author in teaching session throughout the day
- Minifigure Art: Get yourself “legoized” (Um, I can’t wait for this!)
Make sure you head to the LEGO BrickUniverse Convention‘s website to purchase tickets. Tickets are $15 a person. Be there either August 20 or 21. The convention is from 10am-4pm both days (with limited availability the 20th). Want a chance to win tickets? I am giving away a family 4 pack of tickets! Enter on the form below.