Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I wanted to make sure I have time to eat it after I make sure everyone else does. This is why I am thankful for Post®. They make cereals that are easy for me to eat with or without milk without making them look like they are all for kids. I love the cereals like Raisin Bran and Honey Bunches of Oats. They contain fiber that prepares your body for the day and keeps you full until lunch. And they have whole grains and nutrients, including protein, fiber, B vitamins and antioxidants.
No Bake Breakfast Bars
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups Post Raisin Bran cereal
- Butter square pan. Put brown sugar and honey in a saucepan and heat to just boiling. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and cinnamon. Pour over cereal and mix well.
- Press firmly into pan. Let sit for about an hour. Cut and serve.
You also have the option to add nuts or fruit, whatever you’d like to add to your breakfast bar. Chow down and enjoy!