As a family, we love tacos. If we could, we’d have tacos every week. Cinco De Mayo is coming up so what’s the plan? Everyone has their very own special dish they love to search while celebrating Cinco De Mayo and I’m pretty sure this will make it to our list. Especially since we found these mini taco boats!
Have you ever heard of the Old El Paco Stand and Stuff Mini Taco Boats?
Burrito Stuffed Mini Tacos
- Old El Paso stand and stuff mini taco boats
- package of Old El Paso taco seasoning
- One can of Old El Paso Refried beans
- 1 lb hamburger
- your favorite taco toppings
- Cook your hamburger. Apply taco seasoning according to the package.
- Add can of refried beans and blend together well. Make sure all is warm.
- Warm Old El Paso stand and stuff mini taco boats according to the package. Divide out for the family.
- Add a scoop of the taco mixture to your taco boat and add your favorite toppings. We added cheese and sour cream.