This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerOfGrilling #CollectiveBias
We live on the grill in the summer. My husband and I would grill every meal if we could. And of course, our favorite place to shop for our meals is Giant Eagle. Giant Eagle has always been (and probably always will be) our go-to grilling Headquarters because of the great meat and drinks we can all get in one place.We can also pick up more gas for our grill so it truly is a “one stop”.
“My Way” Burgers with Black Cherry Dragonfruit floats
- Market District Gourmet Seasoned Beef Burgers
- Kraft Natural Cheese Slices
- Your Favorite hamburger toppings (with buns)
- Heat up your grill and start to grill the burgers. I got my husband and I the Beef Steak Burger patties while my sons wanted the Beef Bacon/Cheddar Burgers. These Market District Gourmet Burgers are delicious, just pick them up from the meat counter.
- Add cheese (if you’d like) on the grill or add after the burgers are done.
- Set aside. Take out your hamburger bun, and add your favorite toppings to your burger. (Personally, I like grilled mushrooms, cheese, and ketchup.)
- Add your sides to your plate and your meal is done!
But we aren’t done! What about the Black Cherry Dragonfruit float?
Ingredients for Black Cherry Dragonfruit floats:
- Aquafina Sparkling Black Cherry Dragonfruit
- Breyer’s Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Take a scoop (or 2) of Breyer’s Natural Vanilla ice cream and put it into a glass.
- Pour half a can of Aquafina Sparkling Black Cherry Dragonfruit in the glass (look for these by the sparkling water) and use a spoon or your straw to stir.
- Enjoy with “your way” hamburgers like we did!
Take your time and browse Giant Eagle so you too can enjoy this one stop shop for your grilling needs. I know you’ll love the place like we do.