Happy New Year everyone!
2013 has a been a fun year. We’ve had some ups and downs, but I had the chance to show you all more of me. That is my favorite part of this past year. Thank you all for being around to share in my joys and help me get through my trials. I thank God for my readers!
I’d like to first point out that my top referring site happens to be Pinterest! You know I love that site and it seems like everyone else does as well. If you’d like to follow my boards, check out my page at TheLittleOnes2.
Now for my top 5 posts of 2013!
- DIY Scented Sugar Scrub– I wrote this post as an idea for a christmas gift (and gave them out myself) and it seemed to have taken off. Its a great gift not only for one of your girlfriends, but for yourself as well. This post has been pinned 899 times.
- Recipe: Chicken and Dumplings– I love this recipe and make it whenever I get the chance. So yummy and simple and makes your house smell delicious! This post has been pinned 74 times.
- Recipe: Beef tips in Gravy with Rice– Another delicious recipe that I love. We normally serve this with rice but I’ve been known to put it over some mashed potatoes and just dive in! This post has been pinned 383 times.
- I need some inspiration…– This was a pinterest inspired post (of course). Surpisingly, the top referrer on this post was not pinterest! It was StumbleUpon. It was viewed through SU approx 9,500 since I posted it in October of 2011.
- Quick overview of our Vacation– This was the vacation to took to visit my mom in Boston MA. I only shared a couple pictures but they were beautiful ones. This post was shared by Momiq.tv (which I love).
Thanks for being here with me in the last year and hopefully you hang around in the new one!