Service on your car is just as important as buying a new one. Your new car isn’t always going to be new and keeping up the service guarantees you don’t have to buy another car every couple of years unless you want to. I’ve always felt that getting your car serviced in the winter might be more important than other seasons because of the cold.
Perfect time to check your dealership for specials and deals in the service area.
My local dealership sometimes sends coupons and other updates especially around the time when a service is due. But maybe you’d like to get a jump on it and search their website. Lustine Chrysler has updated all their deals and listed them for everyone to use. Here are some highlights.
- $5 off an Oil & Filter Change
- $10 off any BG Fluid service– This includes Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid, Coolant or Power Steering fluid.
- 10& off any 1 repair, Parts & Labor
- 4-wheel alignment for $99.95
- Break Job: $299.95 for front breaks, $349.95 for rear breaks.
- $24.95 for a Tire Rotation (which includes setting the tire pressure)
You can schedule your appointment online and drop off your car during your appointment time. It’s easy. Stick around and check out the cars on the lot. Or leave the car with them to take care of while you get things done.
Unsure of some ways to keep your car in perfect condition during the winter months? Check out my post about Preventative Winter Car Maintainance Checklist.