I am a part of the MommyCon Bloggers Collective. I was given tickets to MommyCon Chicago. All opinions are my own.
This coming March will be my 3rd MommyCon experience.
Aren’t sure what MommyCon is?
MommyCon is the largest natural parenting convention. While attending MommyCon, you’ll experience the feeling of community while learning about birth, baby- wearing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, and feel confident in your parenting decisions.
Last year, I signed up to be in the MommyCon Blogger Collective. It is basically an ambassador for MommyCon because I believe in the community so much. This took me to Chicago in March and I spent most of the day there: In sessions and meeting the exhibitors. I loved being with my people! People who loved natural parenting as much as I do. I’ve never seen so many people who cloth diaper. I mean really.
I, personally, have a love for carrying my daughter.
For cloth diapering my daughter.
I breastfed all 3 of my children.
For a long time, I thought I was in the minority. THIS is why I love MommyCon!
I realized how many MEs there actually is out there. And you can too. MommyCon is for those who know about natural parenting and those who want to know more.
Interested to know what’s going on at MommyCon?
- You can see the list of speakers here
- Looking for details about MommyCon Chicago? Find them here
- Join the MommyCon Discussion Group on Facebook
- Did you know DaddyCon is connected? You can go to their sessions as well!
- If you can’t make Chicago, there will be more around the country. You can find MommyCon in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Pasadena, Orlando, and San Diego.