Continuing on my SUV kick: one of my best friends thinks I should add a Toyota to the list. Earlier this year, her and her husband purchased a Toyota Sequoia and they love it! So of course, I had to take a look at what I could get and whether or not it has been updated.
Thankfully, Kim’s Toyota has 2 listed on their site: The Sequoia Limited SUV and the Sequoia Platinum SUV. The Limited is a couple thousand less than the platinum so we’ll start there.
Best Features on the Toyota Sequoia?
- Steering wheel mounted A/C controls: I don’t see this very often but it is very necessary. Especially in a larger car, I like to have some of the important controls closer to the steering. I don’t like taking my eyes off the road.
- Heated door mirrors: Ever park your car outside in the middle of winter and not be able to use the door mirrors because you can’t see? I didn’t even know headed door mirrors existed but I’m glad it’s a thing.
- Trailer hitch: I don’t currently have a use for a trailer hitch on anything however, it could come in handy. Having a full car when traveling means that you may need a trailer for the luggage.
- Seats 8: How many SUVs seat 8 people? Most seat 7 but that extra seat helps out. It may not seem like a lot but sometimes a car seat can take up a little bit more than 1 seat.
- Split Folding and Reclining 3rd-row seat: I know that SUVs with the 3rd row sometimes doesn’t have the most storage space in the back. The 3rd row isn’t always in use so it’s great that you can do everything you need to do to move it out of the way.
There are plenty of other qualities in the car that I like so I may have a problem choosing. Thanks for the help, my friend.