Rashes. Every child gets them.
I extremely dislike when Olivia gets them. Since we mostly cloth diaper, she doesn’t get them often but when she does: wow. Here’s the thing: it is normally when she poops. If it doesn’t get cleaned off within about 30 mins, it can cause a nasty rash. And she will definitely let you know if she has a rash. My poor baby.
I have to have her wear disposable diapers until the rash is cleared. For one, Desitin doesn’t mix well with cloth diapering. That isn’t the only reason though. Cloth diapers tend to mess with her when she has a rash. Not sure why but she doesn’t like them.
- Relieves diaper rash discomfort from the very first use
- Creamy formula that glides on smoothly and wipes off easily
- Helps reduce redness and irritation of sensitive skin
- Forms a protective barrier on the skin
- Provides moisturization to the skin
We always notice Olivia feeling much better after a couple of hours even if the rash doesn’t look better. This is why we use the rapid relief formula. She doesn’t understand the importance of being changed as soon as she goes but she understands the need for relief as soon as possible.