This post is sponsored by Blog Meets Brand and Cedar Fair. All opinions are my own.
Who doesn’t need the perfect getaway before school starts?
Have you heard about the Ultimate Stunt Show?
- The Globe of Fear
- The Wheel of Destiny
- Defying American Cyclone
- Motorcycle High Wire
- Extreme Contortion
- Human Cannonball
On top of the Ultimate Stunt show, Kings Island has a bunch of events happening that you won’t want to miss.
- Fire & Safety Days August 25-27
- Haunt September 22- October 28
- The Great Pumpkin Fest September 30- October 29 (Saturdays and Sundays 12 to 6 pm)
- Glow Run 5K September 29
- Race for your life Charlie Brown (1-mile fun run) October 1
- WinterFest Opening Night November 24
Make sure you check out the Kings Island website for park hours, current weather and tickets! Remember, your ticket gets you into Kings Island and Soak City. Amusement and a water park in one day! Also, from now until August 20th, you can purchase tickets at the kid price! That’s a savings of $27 each ticket. Purchase your tickets now!