This is a sponsored post with Walmart Baby and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.
It has always been hard for us to travel as a family, especially since we are a family of 5, therefore traveling with children. Now that the back seat is full (with children), we have to be very safe in the way that we pack. Too many bags won’t work and with Olivia still in diapers, it takes away more space.
- Use the bigger bags for children– We have a huge 2 person suitcase which would be perfect to pack 4 days worth of clothes for all 3 children.
- Order items and have them sent to where you are staying– These keeps you from having to pack them up. For instance, you can order the Parent Choice Diapers and have them shipped to your rental house from Walmart.
- Pick a location with a washer and dryer– If you plan on being on vacation more than a couple of days, save some space by washing your clothes.
- Roll your clothes to save space and avoid wrinkles– You can’t always find a place with a washer and dryer and you must take plenty of clothes.
- Plan your route and stops– This will help you save money. Now you can’t always be sure of everything but you can do your best. Research best places to save money on gas and plan your food that way as well. You know what your family will like and don’t want to rely on your hunger to decide when to stop.
- Pack snacks– This will always help you save money. Gather each person’s favorite snack and have them available in the car. It keeps you from spending money just to get a quick snack. It also keeps you on track.
- Keep wipes in the car– This bag of Parent Choice Wipes is the perfect size for a trip. You have them readily available in the car and use them when changing diapers.