I’ve had the chance to ride and drive in one thanks to my friend who now owns one. They are avid Toyota owners and wanted something bigger for their family. I understand that feeling so of course, the Highlander was a perfect choice.
Have you had the chance to take a look at the 2017 Toyota Highlander?
- Some of the great options: Navigation, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Keyless Entry, All Wheel Drive, 3rd Row Seats, Stability Control, Brake Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Leather Seats and Keyless Ignition.
- Universal Garage Door Opener: This is something I have now and I love it. Our extra garage door opener went to my mother in law as a just in case and we programmed my car to open the garage. You’d never know any of the buttons open the garage.
- It seats 8: I know I’ve already mentioned the 3rd row but who wouldn’t love to be able to seat 8? I love having that option. It makes it easier to take everyone where we need to go.. and include sports things or whatever.
- Basic Warranty: 36 months / 36,000 miles and Drivetrain Warranty: 60 months / 60,000 miles
- Has anyone mentioned how awesome it looks in all black? I mean, that might be one of my favorite things.
Other than the universal garage door opener, most SUVs have the same great options. What makes the Toyota Highlander stand out? That’s up to you. Make sure you head to your nearest dealership and check it out yourself. I love the drive so don’t forget about that test drive. It should be super fun. Then, come back and tell me what makes it stands out to you.