I’ve always told myself I’m not a minivan mom. It isn’t the van but maybe it is. It has been a while since I’ve driven a van and I have to tell you; I didn’t like it then but now that I’m older, maybe I will now. This is why I’ve taken some interest in the Chrysler Pacifica.
For me, the minivan experience is more for my children, especially when it comes to the add-ons.
I’ve always thought about getting one for when we take road trips. Having the one shown on the Newark Chrysler Jeep Dodge would be perfect. For the mom in me, they have some great safety features:
- 360 Surround View Camera System
- Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control
- Full Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Lane Departure Warning Plus
- Parallel & Perp Park Assist w/Stop
- ParkSense Front/Rear Park Assist w/Stop
- Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Yes, those are great features to make sure we can travel safely but what about the children? They will have some great additions for them. The Uconnect Theater w/Streaming keeps them occupied at all times.
- 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet– My oldest would mostly be occupied with his iPad so a spot where he could charge it would be perfect for him.
- 220 Amp Alternator
- Blu-Ray/DVD Player/USB Port– This would be more for the younger 2 kids. Noah and Olivia love watching the same movies (for the most part) so turning on a movie without having to sit them next to each other would be perfect.
- High Definition Multimedia Interface
- Seatback Video Screens– This is back to not sitting them next to each other. These two don’t always get along so having them sit in their own seat is perfect.
- 3-Channel Video Remote Control
- Video USB Port
- 3-Channel Wireless Headphones– Anyone else enjoy the quiet? Mom and dad can have a chat in the front while the children have on headphones while watching the movies. This would be my favorite part.
So, maybe I would like this whole minivan thing… wait for me to try it out for a while and I’ll let you know what I think.