We rarely have any plans for Valentine’s day. Mainly because Hayden’s birthday is the 13th.. so Hayden always comes first. Every once in a while, we make sure to spend some time by ourselves: maybe go out to dinner or watch a movie but with Olivia, I doubt I’m going to want to go out. So my plan is to have a special dinner with my husband.
Delectable Nutella Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1-quart strawberries
- 1 box JELL-O No Bake Cheesecake Dessert Mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Optional, reserve the bag of graham cracker crumbs from the box for another recipe or sprinkle over the finished filled strawberries
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk cheesecake filling powder with milk for 30 seconds on low. Increase speed to medium-high and whisk for 3 minutes. Add the Nutella and whisk for 30 seconds. Refrigerate filling for an hour.
- Cut the greens off each strawberry to create a flat bottom. Stand all of the strawberries up and use a knife to cut an X 2/3 of the way through the strawberry, careful not to cut through the bottom.
- Fill a piping bag with a large star tip and the chilled cheesecake filling.
- Use your fingers to open the center of the strawberry where you cut it and press the piping bag tip inside. Squeeze the bag to fill the strawberry allowing some to come out of the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tell me, what are your plans for Valentine’s day?