This is a sponsored post brought to you by Whirlybird granola and Ball Mason Jars. All opinions are my own.
It’s summertime and right now, my children have been out of school for a month already. Yes, a month. I’m not sure how I’ve made it through the month but we still have over 2 more months to go before they head back. I’ve been working on healthy meals and snacks we can have while they are out. But also trying to make them easy enough to convert into something the boys could take to school with them.
If they could, my boys would have yogurt every day.
Snack Size Parfaits with Granola
- vanilla greek yogurt
- strawberries (or your favorite fruit)
- Whirlybird vanilla berry granola
- small Ball jars
- Start by spooning a layer of yogurt into the bottom of the jar.
- Add a layer of your fruit.
- Alternate layers until the container is full to where the lid is put on. Leave space for granola.
- Add granola if you plan on eating right away. Place in a baggie if you don't so it doesn't get soggy.