Subaru has always been known for their hatchbacks but when is the last time you looked at a legacy? This midsize sedan might be the perfect new addition to your family and you don’t even know it. My husband didn’t even mention it when looking for his new car earlier this year. So check out some of the things you may love to know about the Subaru Legacy.
What you need to know about the Subaru Legacy
- With 25 mpg city/ 34 mpg highway, you will surely have plenty of gas to get where you need to go.
- Wireless phone connectivity keeps you safe. It keeps your phone out of hands and your mind on the road.
- I’ve mentioned this before but the Garage door transmitter is a lifesaver. No need for a clicker to be hanging from your sun visor. It is intergraded into the design of your car.
- If you’ve ever hydroplaned, you know how important Electronic Stability Control is. I’d appreciate that to be on my next car. And yes, my current one has traction control.
- Warranty information- Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000 miles Roadside assistance coverage: 36 months/36,000 miles Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000 miles
- This totally isn’t something that we “need” but who wouldn’t want a Harman/Kardon Surround Sound Speaker System in their car? Nice tunes go great with a nice car!
With the newest features that come with cars, any car could be the car for you. Make sure you take your time and pick what you’d like. I mean, the legacy looks totally sporty and drivable. Super cute as well. The choice is yours!