Have you seen a Chrysler 300 on the road?
I have and it looks like something my husband would drive. It looks luxurious and made for taller people: exactly what I could see him in. But would it actually be perfect for him? Let’s take a look at one and see.
I don’t personally like white cars but he does so I took a look at a white one available for purchase at Chuck Patterson Dodge. This model has a black leather interior which is perfect for the white exterior. Here are more great features about the Chrysler 300 C that you may love.
- Rear Parking Camera– Now that this is something that must be on every new car by 2010, I will tell you it is super important. It will cause fewer accidents and make blind spots nearly disappear. I wish my car had one now.
- Front dual zone A/C– This is also something that may seem unimportant but isn’t. I tend to be cold all the time so I like the temperature in the car higher than most. It is most beneficial to my husband. He keeps his side low and I can tap mine up a little bit higher.
- Garmin Navigation System– Navigation is important so you and your family don’t get lost. It is great to have it right there on your center console to guide you where you need to go.
- Heated steering wheel– I wish I had this. With the temps so low lately, a warm steering wheel helps you keep from getting frostbite on your fingertips. Better believe my next car will have this.
- Great warranty– A warranty guarantees your car will be fixed if something happens within the warranty time frame. The basic warranty is for 6 months/36,000 miles. The powertrain and corrosion warranty is 60 months/60,000 miles.
I may have to head out for a test drive one of these days, how about you?