When it comes to being energy efficient, I’m a fan. I’m constantly turning off lights around the house (because the children are always leaving them on) and have been looking into hybrid cars. Who wouldn’t want to save money on gas? I’m all for it. Check out Sheridan Ford to see a bunch of the Ford Fusion Energi.
This is why I’m interested in the Ford Fusion Energi.
- SmartGauge and EcoGuide feature– The whole gauge keeps you updated on your energy conservation. You know whether you are using gas or the battery and how far you can get with what you have. It also shows you how to break efficiently as well.
- 120V Convenience Charge Cord- This allows you to charge your battery in 7 hours.
- Rain-sensing wipers- who wouldn’t want windshield wipers that start when it starts raining. Amazing!
- Rear View Camera- Sometimes you need that extra little bit of safety when driving. I never liked having blind spots and this eliminates some of them.
- Keyless entry key fob (with keyless entry pad)- I’ve always felt that opening the door keyless is safer for you and your family. And of course just in case you forgot your key fob, the entry pad will get you in as well.
Make sure you check out the Ford Fusion Energi and see how it can save your family gas and increase your fuel economy.