Since when can you get a new SUV for a little over $20,000?
- 3rd-row seats are what people are looking for now, especially since their families are growing. Maybe not in size, but in height. I have an almost 11-year-old. He’s getting tall so I definitely need the space.
- Electronic stability is important not only for your family but for your new drivers. My son isn’t old enough to start driving yet but this would be a great car for him to start learning on. I would rather him learn to drive something bigger before going down to a compact car.
- Uconnect w/Bluetooth is also built in. Another safety feature (i think). Most places have made it illegal to talk while driving without a Bluetooth, especially around schools. You can concentrate better without a phone up to your ear.
- Something fun for those who like stick shifts: This car has AUTOSTICK. This allows for manual selection of gears with an automatic transmission.
- One thing I think most cars need: rear window wipes. Not every car can have one but I feel it makes seeing out the back of the car easier when the window is cleaned off. The Dodge Journey has one.
I’m excited to check this out. Seriously, I can’t believe you can find an SUV for this low.