October is the perfect time to take a look at the new 2018 cars. Aren’t you curious about what has changed from one year to the next? I’ve been a little obsessed with SUVs so I had to check out the 2018 Dodge Durango.
Thankfully Patterson Dodge has a 2018 Dodge Durango SXT SUV. I love how modern it looks but looks like it will get the job done. Don’t miss some of my favorite features below to see if it’s something your family needs.
2018 Dodge Durango SXT SUV
- First of all, can we talk about how this SUV seats 7? My dream. If you haven’t been following me, you’d know that I’m looking to upgrade to something that seats 7. I’d have to check the truck space though, just to make sure we’d have plenty of space to travel.
- The first row has 2 LCD monitors: Perfect for road tripping. Keeps the kids occupied for a couple of hours at least.
- Includes UConnect with Bluetooth. Your Uconnect Phone is integrated with your Navigation, Entertainment and Voice Command systems to provide a beautifully seamless experience.
- This Dodge has 293 horsepower @ 6,400RPM. Includes an 8 speed automatic with a V-6 cylinder.
- The Durango includes ParkView: You can help avoid potential accidents with the available ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System and the available ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera.
- Of course, the warranty. The basic warranty is 36 months/36,000 miles but it also includes the powertrain warranty of 60 months/60,000 miles.
I think this is one of those SUVs that I’d love to check out. Maybe not the perfect one for me but I’ll never know without getting a test drive in. Let me know what you think if you check it out.