We’ve had the decision to finally trade in my car for an SUV within the next 6-9 months. I’ve talked about wanting to do this for a while but we definitely wanted to pay off some debt and just not have to worry about that for a while to be truthful.
While our goal is a larger SUV that fits more people, the 2020 GMC Terrain Denali caught my eye. While it only seats 5, everything else seems to fit my needs. I’m not the minivan type; I want something bigger but has the power behind it. While it only has a 4 cylinder 2.0L engine, it is turbocharged. So the power is there.
Here are some of the other things I like about the 2020 GMC Terrain Denali:
- dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units) and Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) and compass display
- Keyless Open, includes extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start, push-button
- USB charging-only ports, 2, located on the rear of the center console
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- USB data ports, 2, one type-A and one type-C includes SD Card Reader, auxiliary input jack, located within the front center storage bin
- USB data ports, 2, type-A, located within the center console
- Wireless Charging for devices, located in front of center console storage bin
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot capable
- Bose Sound System premium 7-speaker system with amplifier in the center console
Now that I have a list of things that I’d like to see in my SUV when we purchase it, I can plan better for how much we’ll plan to spend on the new vehicle. Not all these things are a must-have but a girl can dream, right? I like what I like. If you are planning to purchase a car, here are 6 questions to ask yourself before buying a car.