I’ve always said not to overspend when looking for a car. Look for the best deal for you and your family. This is what we always do. However, the biggest car isn’t always the best for your family. So I wanted to show you something that would be fun to drive, big enough for your family and gentle on your wallet.
I’ve always driven a 4 door compact car. It works for our family and for trips and I can explain why while showing you this 2017 Ford Focus Titanium. I’ve had the chance to check it out on Patterson of Bowie and it looks really nice. With a couple special deals from Patterson, you can pick it up for a little over $20,000.
- One of my favorite things about a compact car is the gas mileage. With 36 highway and 26 city, you can make your gas last for you. That also means saving money when you travel. You don’t spend as much gas because the car isn’t using as much.
- This Ford Focus also comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The newer the car, the more often this feature is standard instead of something being added on. These are integrated into the entertainment system.
- This car also had a push-button start. I love that option of just having your keys in your purse and not having to search for them every time you get in the car. Problem is, you don’t want to forget where they are. You might need them at some point.
- Having most of the controls on the steering wheel makes sure you don’t take your eye off the road. You can see everything and also keep control of where you are going. This includes volume control and cruise control.
- It comes with a standard warranty: 36 months / 36,000 miles with a Drivetrain Warranty of 60 months / 60,000 miles.
If you are looking for something for your family that comes with the latest updates but isn’t too expensive, the Ford Focus might be perfect for you. Great for a starter car as well.