My family was given tickets to visit Cedar Point. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
We make it a point to always visit Cedar Point every year as a family not only for us as adults but because the children love it as well. I love how family friendly the amusement park is and there is always something for all of us to do. Plus the food! Who doesn’t love amusement park food!
This last visit, we didn’t bring Olivia (because what would a 9-month-old do at Cedar Point?) however Hayden and Noah made sure to ride everything their heart desired. Both are tall enough to ride most of the larger rides. Here are some guidelines to visiting Cedar Point.
- Ride something everyone can get one: Cedar Point has an assortment of family rides so even if your little guy (or girl) is too short, you can all ride together. Noah was excited that he was tall enough to drive the Cadillac Cars. Check out his driving skills… or lack there of.
- Find your favorite food: Hayden picked walking tacos and we happily purchased them because yum! He’d had his first during a camping trip and now he was in love. We always try and make sure the kids get something tasty. My favorite stop is dippin’ dots!
- Stay at a resort: I’ve had the chance to stay at Hotel Breakers and it is beautiful. Not only are you a couple steps away from one of the best places on earth but you also get in early. How awesome is that? They are adding more rooms soon as well so keep watching
- If you choose to stay, plan 2 days: Spend one day in the water park (which is adding attractions this winter to be open and ready for the 2017 season) and then plan to spend the other day at the amusement park.That guarantees that everyone in the family gets to do something they love.
- Ride the coasters! I mean why would you go to the roller coaster capital of the world and not ride as many as you can. Valravn is awesome, especially if you choose the front seat. My husband makes it a point to ride Millenium force every time we visit.
We love Cedar Point and hope you love it too. The season isn’t over just because school has started. Head to the website to buy tickets and don’t forget about Halloweekends!