I guess this could be considered a wordless Wednesday but today happens to be Hayden’s 6th birthday! When I first started his blog back in 2008, my second post was on his birthday (which also means yesterday was my blog’s 5th blogaversary!). At the time I didn’t realize that my blog would evolve into something completely different but that’s in another post.
This photo is of Hayden and my mom.. I think he was between 2-3 weeks old. This picture brings back memories. It would have been the first time my mom met Hayden but it was also a sad time. My grandfather had just died so the whole family was together.
This picture was taken shortly after his first birthday. He loved taking pictures with me 🙂
This was before halloween when he was 2. Yes, his nose was running but its one of my favorite photos of them.
He loves being a big brother and always helps me with taking pictures with Noah. I am so thankful I had the calm boy first and that he loves being a big brother.
Updates on Hayden:
- Hayden is a little more than half way through his kindergarten school year and has mastered the kindergarten reading level. He is now reading at a beginner 1st grade level.
- Hayden loves school and is sad when he has days off.
- He is still super tall and runs through jeans like no tomorrow.
- He so smart and surprises me everyday.
- He is still super sensitive but I love that about him.
Join me in wishing Hayden a happy 6th birthday!