Welcome to My Holiday Gift Guide!
This gift guide has links. Some may link to reviews within this site and some may be affiliate links. This website may get a small amount of money because of your click.
This has been a long time coming. Throughout the year, I share what I love with you guys because if it can help me, it can help you. But I never knew whether or not I wanted to make a guide because I don’t want to overwhelm anyone and everyone with a guide for everyone and everything.
I could share gifts for the man in your life, favorite toys for different ages or what to get that new teenager in your life. Instead of showing you guys everything (from gifts for your child to gifts from your parents), I’ve decided to focus on one group.
Since this is my first year doing one, I wanted to focus on someone who is important: Mom.
As moms, we tend to forget ourselves during the holidays and end up with the same things. This gift guide isn’t just for you (as a mom), it is to help figure out a gift for your mom, mother in law, or to show your family some things they can get for you.
So while us moms are out shopping for everyone on their list, add something for yourself. Or share this gift guide so you can get something that you want or need. You won’t regret it and hopefully, you get what you want or something you definitely need. Have some fun!
I love personalized gifts. Those gifts tend to mean just a little bit more to me because it was made to be personalized. Wouldn’t you love something that was made special for you?
- Necklace or Bracelet: I made sure to check out ONecklace for personalized jewelry. They offer jewelry for everyone so it is a great place to do some of your holiday shopping. Don’t miss my review of the items I got.
- Kitchen or Home Sign: I really love signs that can hang throughout the house. Etsy not only will keep you covered but you’ll also be buying from a small business. Shopping at small businesses is my jam. I mean, this Drink Coffee like a Gilmore sign will look great when I finally set up my coffee corner.
- Personal, not personalized: A personalized gift doesn’t always have to have the person’s name on it. Just add something that you know the person likes to make sure they love it. For instance, I love Gilmore Girls, Grey’s Anatomy, and Law and Order: SVU. A quick search for “personalized gift for Grey’s Anatomy” will help you find something.
I know, I don’t always love regular store-bought gifts. It doesn’t feel as personal but that doesn’t mean they aren’t good. There are plenty of things that could make your mom, sister or wife’s day and all you had to do was pick it up.
- Kitchen Accessories: I wouldn’t always jump right to the kitchen but some of my favorite gifts are items I received for the kitchen. I got an Instant pot and fell in love. But I also love my Kitchenaid Mixer. These are the 2 things I use the most and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Blankets: I love a great blanket. They work well with guests and I’m always cold so I keep a fleece blanket or two around mainly for me.
- Electronics: I LIVE for my airpods. Seriously, I put off buying things like an ipad and airpods because I didn’t think I needed them. I use my airpods every day, especially when I’m out taking pictures.
- Monthly Subscriptions: There are plenty out there that you can pay for 3 months, 6 months or a year upfront (or do a monthly subscription) and surprise that mom with. One of my favorites: Simple Time Mixers. It’s a The Cocktail of the Month subscription: every month you will receive a box containing our seasonal 32oz Mixer and an Exclusive Members-Only 16oz Mixer. Drink up!
This wouldn’t be a Just Bein’ Mommy holiday gift guide if I didn’t include something homemade. This is a bonus gift as it takes a little bit of thought, a little bit of money, and some time. But it will make that mom in your life happy.
Mom’s Gift Basket
Yes, you can purchase all of these items but making the ones that you can and including the kids will make this gift more personal. Together, they don’t cost as much and you can make more baskets for others at the same time.
- Scented Sugar Scrub
- Bath Salts
- Favorite nail polish
- nail kit (you can find them at a dollar store)
- Body wash and matching lotion
Let me know if you have a favorite item on this list. Or make the gift basket. I love making personalized items for the family.