I am no stranger to baking, let me remind you of that. I love to bake! However, I’m horrible at trying new kinds of cake. I know what I like and I’m not a fan of trying anything new. So the plan this year is to bake up some cakes. I searched pinterest for some delicious looking cake recipes and here is a list of cakes that I’d love to try. Only one actually has the pin below, because I wanted you to check out these links to see the actual cakes and grab the recipes. Don’t worry, every single one looks delicious and I’d love to try them!
*All these recipes are all from other bloggers.. I wanted to share some link love AND deliciousness!*
- Condensed Milk Cake– Dr. Ola’s Kitchen
- Classic Crumb Cake– Recipe Girl
- Dark Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes- Slapdash Mom
- Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake– Hugs & Cookies XOXO
- Ho Ho Cake– Brown Eyed Baker
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Coffe Glaze– SprinkleBakes
- Strawberry Cream Cake– Pittsburgh needs eated.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese CupCakes- CEO of Me
- Red Velvet Cheesecake– Views from the ‘Ville
- Oreo Stuffed Cookie Cake- Baker Street
- Hot Chocolate Cake– Be Different, Act Normal
Do you have any other recipes from other bloggers that you would love to see on this list? Comment below and I’ll add them to the list.. as long as I see some delicious cake from the link! 🙂