Yesterday, we spent a lot of time cleaning the house, as we tend to do on Sundays. I mean, squeeze some grocery shopping in there and that’s our Sunday. Laundry, tidying, bathtime and everything else that goes into making the house clean for the new week is mostly done the last day of the weekend, which is why I try not to plan anything those days. Sometimes we like to take the boys out, especially if we’ve had a “stay indoors” type of weekend however.
Even though I’d rather be cleaning (yeah right) after learning more about UNI-STAR Cleaning Service, there are very few things that I would do to take us out of the house.
- Cosi- My boys love to check out the science center and it helps that we are members.
- The Columbus Zoo- LOVE the zoo. The polar bear exhibit is one of my favorites.
- Lunch Run- If we stayed in all weekend, its nice just to get out and get some lunch.
- Mall- Just walking up and down the mall helps the cabin fever. So, we’ll walk the mall for an hour or so (and maybe do a little shopping)
- Park- Perfect for spring and summer. I’ve been known to take the boys to the mall and just take pictures, because its fun and because they love playing at the park.
- Groceries- I already mentioned this in the beginning but I want to mention that I enjoy grocery shopping on Sunday mornings. Less people, and I can bring the whole family so that we can pick out things that everyone likes. It also make sure that I’m not making multiple trips to the store.
Honorable Mentioned: *Those things I might do but not all the time*
We’ve been known to do a little car shopping to dealerships like Zeigler of Downers Grove because there are less people out and about on Sundays. I also wouldn’t pass up a Sunday dinner with family if time allows it. If we are traveling, it can’t be helped.. although I’d rather be home to do laundry by Sunday (or take off Monday to finish the laundry).