After my husband and I married, I tasted things that I never really had when my mother in law cooked. There were some things that I didn’t like at all, both most things became things that I added into my own recipe books to work on. I’m not one to ask her for the recipe, but I do watch her make it and try to come up with a recipe on my own. It always works out great for me. I wanted to sure this recipe because its something that even my picky son Hayden would eat it. Matter of fact, he ate 2 bowls of it the last time I made it. If you’d like, you can add veggies into the mix to make it your own.
Yummy Chicken & Noodles
- 2- 12 oz bags of frozen egg noodles
- 1-2 lbs of chicken (how much you use depends on how much chicken you’d like)
- 2 containers of chicken broth *or*
- 5-6 bullion cubes with water
- 2 extra cups of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken in to small pieces.
- Put all ingredients into a large pan
- heat on mid to high heat stirring occasionally
- Check noodles when the start to thicken up
- Once to your desired consistency, remove from heat.
- If you like less “juice” let the noodles and chicken boil longer
- Salt and pepper to taste