When my mom moved to Columbus, Ohio over 19 years ago, I have no idea what was in this state. Nope, if you couldn’t have guessed it before, I’m not from Ohio at all.
So I’ve relied on reviews of places to get to where I want to be.
Now it’s my turn to pass along the information. Here are a bunch of locations in Ohio and their reviews brought to you by some Ohio bloggers. #travelohio
- Athens County, located about 1.5-2 hours from Columbus OH: Reviewed by Just Bein’ Mommy
- Cedar Point, Located in Sandusky OH: Reviewed by Just Bein’ Mommy
- Clay’s Park Resort, located in North Lawrence OH: reviewed by Akron Ohio Moms
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, located in Columbus OH: reviewed by Akron Ohio Moms
- Dinosaur Island, located at the Columbus Zoo in Columbus OH: reviewed by Cbus Mom
- Butler County attractions, located 30 mins from Kings Island: reviewed by Just Bein’ Mommy
- Butler County Food, located 30 mins from Kings Island: reviewed by Just Bein’ Mommy
- Castaway Bay, located in Sandusky OH: reviewed by Happenings at the Harper Household
- Indian Run Falls Park, located in Dublin OH: reviewed by Cbus Mom
- Inniswoods Metro Gardens, located in Westerville OH: reviewed by Just Bein’ Mommy
- Comfort Inn Splash Harbor, located in Bellville OH: reviewed by Happenings at the Harper Household
- Kings Island, located near Cincinnati OH: reviewed by Adventures of the Mommy Homemaker
- Vineyard Woods, located Ashtabula County: reviewed by Eat Play Cbus
If you have another review you’d like to include, feel free to send me an e-mail or leave a comment below! Enjoy and let me know how much you enjoy some of these places.